IzZayyak..?enta min en

salam wabarakat..izayhalik..
For a long time I haven't write anything for my blog.Not due to works or study but I'm lazy updating my blog..hahahha~
Now becoming a future doc, I need to prepare my physical and mental as I'll further my study in Arab country..EGYPT!!!yeah~Last time I thought it is a miracle for me to take this way to continue my life..cakap macam nk mampos la pulak...wahahwaha...Alhamdulilah after offered by MARA to further my study in medicine course in Alexandria University medicine skull..before that, I need to learn a lot of arab culture and language.
I really excited to tell about my daily life in UKM during my preparation:
7.30 a.m-8.30 a.m breakfast (provided..hahha..x mcm bdk intek)
9.00-12.30 a.m class
12.30 pm lunch (alsao provided)
3.00-5.00 pm tutorial clas
5.30-6.30 pm riadhah (hahaha...bajet ak g men lak...pdhl men PC GAME je)
6.30 pm dinner
9.00-11.00 pm they call diz progrm...HAFALAN...I didn't find it is enjoyable
hahaha...pe dah..mls sgguh

for me,I found diz progrm juz wanna approve our arab language especially EGYPTIAN ARABIc..(found diz kind of language quite easier then fushah)....but then,according to diz 'loghat' arab so for me,it is still difficult to understad de content of holy QURAN...so sad~....
k2..next time I'll 'teach' u all aboutdiz kind of language...haha..blajo pon mls prasan nk ajo org...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


weih!!
even bdak intec die x sedia mknn..
kitorg dapat rm430 tau sebln..
korg dapat rm100 jer kan??
ha...
mana untung??
dgr kata..
duit korg x msk agi eyh??
huhu..kesian..
ek eleh... xkesa pon psl duit la...tp skg en..ktrg dpt cash dah..
sehari dlm RM14...kre la klo 30..
hahhaa plus 100 lg...uish..mmg sronok ar..hahahha...x tw la spe lg utng en.....ngeh3~